Great news---with Zapier https://zapier.com/apps/uncommongiving/integrations you can easily connect Uncommon Giving to 2,000+ other web services. We know that juggling multiple apps throughout the day is time consuming and that's why we partnered with Zapier to help simplify and streamline your workflow. Automated connections called ‘Zaps’ can be set up in minutes and customized for your nonprofit (with no coding experience needed).
How does it work? Each Zap has one app as the *Trigger* (Uncommon Giving) where your information comes from and which causes one or more *Actions* in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. For example, you can set up a Zap so that your nonprofit receives an email each time you receive a gift on Uncommon Giving. Or, automatically load the gift data from Uncommon Giving into your existing donor database.
Ready to get started?
- Sign up for a free Zapier account at https://zapier.com/sign-up (or login to your existing Zapier account).
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Uncommon Giving".
- Use your credentials to connect your Uncommon Giving account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating a Zap! Use a pre-made Uncommon Giving Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor and you'll be guided through it step-by-step.
- Need inspiration? See our Zap templates below or visit https://zapier.com/apps/uncommon-giving/integrations.