At Uncommon Giving, you can celebrate generous givers by uploading your own Thank You video to play after each donation! Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log In to your account
- Upload your custom video to the Media section of your Admin Dashboard (your thank you video will appear each time an Uncommon giver donates to your organization).
- While you are there, make sure to update your profile with your ACH credentials, keywords, photos and other details.
Sample Thank You Video:
Here are a few easy tips for an impactful thank you that will keep givers coming back for more.
- If possible, take givers into your environment so they feel part of the story.
- Personalize your thank you and describe how their gift will be used.
- Express your gratitude and encourage givers to stay involved.
Don’t worry about a big production – all you need is your phone!
- Shoot in landscape mode. When your screen is horizontal, we can see more of your big hearts.
- Lock it down. Use a tripod or set your phone on something solid.
- Don't use digital zoom. Bring the phone closer to you. This will also help with the audio.
- Speaking of audio. Find a quiet spot to film and avoid noisy or distracting environments.
- Light yourself, not the viewer. Avoid having the sun or other bright light behind you, shining into the camera lens.
- Keep it short. We think 30 seconds makes a great video -- two minutes, tops. You can upload file sizes up to 40MB.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.